Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Smile!

I know this is a retired set, but it's a LOVED set around here :) It's great for birthdays of any gender & my kids love to play with this one too & all of Mr. Smiles hats! :) I made this card a long time ago, but I thought it was high time I share SOMETHING with you! LOL. Been packing & cleaning all day so stamping time is still hiding somewhere. Maybe tonight!

This is a bright card & makes me smile. I used polyshrink & my Retro Alphabet set to create the S-M-I-L-E along the bottom & attached using jumprings. My kids also LOVE polyshrink. Anytime they hear me "start-up" my heat tool they ask if I'm using that cool shrinking stuff! Always remember that your HOLE shrinks too, so make sure not to use that little 1/16" punch. Someone once told me to make a ruler out of polyshrink & then shrink it so I'd always know what size to cut things. Make sense?

Well, off to meet the kids for the bus stop. Sure hoping my little Sarah (gr.1) made it! She was pretty nervous about catching it, but when I offered to pick her up at school I got the nah-uh! :)

Hope you all enjoyed your first full day with the kids in school :)!
-.j.

No comments: