Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas #3 & Soccer Saturday


Here's another Christmas Card I created. Ran the base of the card through my cuttlebug machine (I remember when I'd BUY paper like that at $2/sheet! Love this little machine!!). I colored with Prismacolor Pencils & again added the "dots" with my black ZIG marker. I used the ticket punch on the corners & tied cream organdy ribbon with some silver cord on the top. The bottom was a mistake... LOL. I was trying to line up holes for eyelets, but I was tired and I punched one WAY off.... ACK. So I had to improvise! {grin}. So I used some twill ribbon, stamped it with a sentiment and attached that along to bottom to cover up my oops. I think I might like it better than my intended design :) Hubby came home yesterday {insert BIG smiles here!!} so I was showing him my Christmas Card ideas to see which one he liked too. He thought I should make a few of each this year too :).
Well we are off to a few soccer games this morning, but first a family breakfast. Overnight Blueberry French Toast. If it's as good as it looks & smells, I'll post the recipe for you to share with your family :)

Have a happy day!
.j.

No comments: