Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blah.

Today is a blah day. We drive Daddy back to the airport to leave. Never fun. Never easy. BUT, we're so thankful he only goes for 7-8 days now instead of 12 or 13!! Count your blessings, right! I thought I'd share with you my blah card. YUP, I have them too. :) It was a card I saw that I loved & tried to re-create it (k, mine is totally different) with what supplies I had brought with me. IT DID NOT WORK. At least it's not what I was going for. I'm not sure if it's just that I don't like all those scalloped squares, or that they are mounted on black, or that my white is stamped (I wanted white embossing powder)...I'm thinking it's the celery base WITH a celery square - too much. I dunno. It's just blah.

and I'm not sure I could do anything to "de-blah" it. LOL.

.j.

No comments: