Friday, November 13, 2009

Forgotten Thanks.

I forgot to thank all you ladies that took the time to vote for Tania for the Scrapbox over on Splitcoaststampers. What an exciting week that was to watch the votes roll in. No. She didn't win. CLOSE though... the dream for that scrapbox continues....
Admittedly, this is still one of my all time favorite stamps from Stampin' Up! A retired hostess set. I think it was way back when SU gave a special stamp to workshops over a certain amount. At any rate, although it's been "de-blocked" and tucked into a CD "container" (do you call them containers?? Hmmm?) I still pull it out again and again!!
I am missing my cuttlebug and trying to create texture through design paper and layers. Although my last post I was using those mini 3x3 cards & they were simple and I was OK with that. Move up to the typical card size and I have to fill that baby up! LOL.
I used SU Markers on the stamps to get the multicolored images. Oh, and my favorite ribbon of all-time (thus far) is SU's taffeta ribbon. YUM-MY!
What are you doing this weekend?
.j.

No comments: