Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Screamin' COLOR!

If this color doesn't scream color I don't know what does. Vivid & bright and almost difficult to look at! LOL. My daughter's friend loves bright colors (just imagine that this card would match her bedroom perfectly! WOW.) so we went as bold as we could. The little chick is colored with Copic Markers and the papers are all from Stampin' Up! The ribbon is from my stash and that stash is so big & unorganized I only know if it's NOT SU - LOL... and in this case, it's not.
Being away from home and only having what I brought can be really limiting, but also forces me to work with what I have. I've really missed my cuttlebug (won't leave home without that next time!) as well as a number of my punches. You can't take EVERYTHING... but it was SO HARD to choose!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE bird! Totally colorful card and I am sure the friend will (heart) it! Nothing like a hand made card!-tania