Sunday, October 11, 2009

and the stamping continues.....

I also ordered some stamps from Papertreyink. This stamp image is from an adorable set called Everyday Button Bits. Seriously, how cute is this set?! My photo has a yellow haze to it (bad lighting), but I wanted to take a quick picture to share with you :) I can't say I'll have something to post & share every day, but I'm hoping the lull isn't too long in between. I ordered a few more sets, so I hope to have some time to play over the next few days and hopefully share some more. We're off to Disneyland next week, then family is coming to visit while we tour the Hoover Dam and spend some time at the Grand Canyon, so no stamping.. but then I'll return & pull it all out again. Also have my eye on a few stamps over at Whipper Snapper!!

Hope you had a great weekend!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....
.j.

No comments: