Thursday, September 09, 2010

16 years!

Two days after bringing Matthew home from the hospital we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary :) Thankfully I had planned ahead and made David his card before baby arrived.
I kept it simple.
An older, retired SU set, along with an Ali Edward's cling word set... a couple punched hearts with a touch of stitching....
I hope you had a fantastic long weekend and your week is drawing to a productive close. We've had a good week! We've started {home}school back up and although it takes us longer to get through the day, it's nice to be back! Now I just have to figure out how to get back into my crafting space! This whole 4-5 hours of sleep a night makes that difficult! We'll get there.
Matthew was 3 weeks yesterday and it only reminds me how quickly it all goes - trying to savor each and every moment.

No comments: