Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coffee Time!

I ♥ coffee.
Hot coffee, cold coffee, blended coffee, mocha - ♥ ♥ ♥
So it's fitting for me to send a paper hug to a friend with coffee in its "ingredients" *wink*.
Coffee with friends usually means some laughter and great conversation....
perhaps that's why I like it so much.
I've been working on a purchase order of scrapbooking goodies and I'm hoping that it will inspire me to get downstairs and get creative. I've been so busy with homeschool, chores & new baby that crafty-time hasn't existed. I'm really finding I need that to remain sane, KWIM?
I find that when I've had scrappin' & stampin' time, I am refreshed!
Just like church gives my soul encouragement, crafty time gives me a renewed energy.
Ahhhh.... ♥ that!
So mix some coffee with some crafty time and you've pretty much got yourself a perfect kinda day!

No comments: