Friday, December 14, 2007

Only how many more sleeps?!

I would love to tell you I've been hiding in my stamp room creating and crafting, but no. Instead.... I've been in the kitchen. Christmas for us is food, food & more food! HAHA!! My kids LOVE baking and we have some special items that we make JUST at Christmas time, so we've been busy whipping, whisking & icing! Much fun. :) I will share a few of our recipes with you over the next couple of days, but I seem to blink and I've missed a day (or two) of posting, but I'm sure everyone is busy, busy over the holiday season. It's wonderful, isn't it?!

As promised, here is the STUNNING card created by a member of my "team" and a truly wonderful person, Margaret. This card has so many amazing elements... dry embossing, rhinestone brad, punches, vellum, is that silver leaf Margaret??... It sits on our counter & looks SPECTACULAR!!! Thank-you again.
Merry Christmas.... only 10 days until Christmas Eve... who's started wrapping? :)
.j.

No comments: