Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day.

Here's the non-simplified version of the same card. :) I added some design paper (Stampin' Up!) and for the tan circle, I used my cuttlebug & nestibilities to give it a scalloped edge & embossed layer. I sewed on a few buttons from my stash as well. My Mom got me those darling flower buttons (this card is for her) and I thought the soft purples would go well together. BUT.... as I've searched AND searched for the special place I put this card... I simply CANNOT find it now. Here I thought I was all prepared ahead of time so yesterday I was scrambling to get a card pulled together to give her with the stash of supplies I brought with me... I'll show you the card next week.

We had a big "Easter" turkey dinner yesterday (love how my family waited for our arrival to include us in the feast - isn't family wonderful!!!) so now we're basking in Mother's Day today - hope you are enjoying yours!
.j.

No comments: