Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Simple layered card.

I made this card about a month ago with my shop-aholic friend's birthday in mind (not mentioning any names, you know who you are! LOL). You'll see the waterfall punch {again} on this card. Love it. I think I need to look for another border stamp though... I love the crispness of the white cardstock. The white rub-on are from Stampin' Up! I love how they come in white, green, brown & black. I colored the image in with my Copic Markers {yes, they came too!} - and made it into a very simple, layered card. A few brads running down the edge and a rub-on sentiment completes it. :)
I hope you're having a happy day - the weekend is around the corner already! David is away (back to commuting {insert much sadness here}) so I think the kids & I might go to the movies this weekend - a special treat for them! :) Any recommendations? They totally want to see Monsters Vs. Aliens.
.j.

No comments: