Monday, November 01, 2010

15 minutes here and there = SCRAPBOOK TIME!

I did. I finally did it!!
I SCRAPBOOKED!
YAHOOOOO.
Seriously felt like an eternity, but so fantastic to be back!
I have lots I want to scrapbook: our big adventure, our day-to-day and of course Matthew! So I have to step back and go through photos and just work my way back into it :)
Just ordered over a 100 photos from Walmart today so soon I'll be all set - I even ordered some new goodies online that should be arriving this week.
Bring on the inspiration!!
This was the beginning of our big adventure last year - Lincoln City! I think you can click on the image and it will enlarge. Hopefully that works.
I kept it simple. Remember it's been over a year since I had my scrappin' hat on!
Some SU rub-ons along the sides (white & green), a few elements in the way of stickers and rubons... nothing fancy, but I've started, and boy does that feel good!

1 comment:

cedargirl said...

Great LO Jennifer! Lovethe title photo in the sand! Good for you for getting back at it. Finding the time with a new little one is a big job but it has obviously paid off as your LO is great! Here's wishing you daily time to steal for recording your family memories.