Friday, November 12, 2010

Quadding in Arizona

Nothing beats quadding in the heat! OK, not too hot (gets stuffy in those helmets!)
Another LO to share - woot! woot!
I'm starting my Christmas cards now so once those are done, I hope to get scrappin' again!
2-page spread
A little close-up
I used a Karen Foster Kit for putting this together and a few embellies I had kicking around.. USING up stuff!! NO MORE HOARDING. :)
I'm having troubles with my printer right now. Bums me out. I know it's CHEAPER to get photos printed at a local print place, but I do like the convenience and smaller sizes I can get off my printer. PLUS, I'm really hoping to do a December Daily album and will need my printer for that. I shall continue to try and figure it out.
Stay tuned.... :)

1 comment:

cedargirl said...

Great pictures! They are happy to have that quad all right! Perfect paper for this LO. Looking forward to seeing the christmas card design!