Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another Birthday!


Having three kids in school means there's ALWAYS a birthday party. I keep telling myself I just need to SIT and stamp a STACK of birthday cards so I'm not always speeding through the process trying to *quickly* make another one! LOVE the doodle alphabet set in the mini catalog. TOO FUN. Sarah's little friend is turning 4 so I thought I'd spell out her name.... kids LOVE to see there name in "Print". :) I also used the "paper ribbon" sheet from the new Petals & Paisley designer paper.

I got a new toy yesterday at Michael's. I'll post a pic soon so you can *enjoy* my fun with me. :) Who doesn't love that 40% off coupon!!

Weekend is almost here!! I had my longest run last night & it felt great. I had a long list of excuses WHY I couldn't run, but my coach was right... once I got out there it felt good. Inactivity BREEDS inactivity. :) Feelin' it in my legs a bit this morning -- only 36 more sleeps until the cruise - yeah.

No comments: