Saturday, December 16, 2006

Love Matters

It was suppose to be a stamping weekend with a good friend of mine, but the white fluffy snow fell upon her dwelling causing her to be snowed in. We all know it has to be quite a storm to keep stampers from getting together to STAMP!!! So as I moped I figured I may as well play with my new winter mini sets!! Best therapy - stamping! :) This card on the left is using Cameo Coral & Apricot Appeal. My youngest daughter's FAVORITE color is orange (and sometimes she will allow pink in there). So orange & pink are one of my favorite combos in her scrapbook.... I thought I'd try it on a card & I do like how it turned out. I added Certainly celery to the mix as well. The wonderful tag punch allows us the ability to make any slip of paper into a tag so a couple snips and voila! :) I also love the window punch & here I just folded it over and used it as an accent or pull of the tag (although it doesn't actually pull). The Love card (don't you just love the new Love Matters set!!) is using blues & Old Olive. It's not a great photo with my camera, but I stamped it with canvas & then put a piece of vellum over the front of the card. I did a little paper piercing on the Buckaroo Blue Cardstock, and just had fun playing & coloring. It was actually nice to stamp something non-seasonal -- although there's many tags to be stamped for packages -- but there's always next week, right? Mrs. Procrastinator here!! They say we're going to get some snow here, I hope so. We're always dreaming of a white Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: