Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Where is the time going?


I haven't posted in a few days -- tsk, tsk! The balancing motherhood has come into play the last few days. :) I'm hoping tomorrow to stamp/play and post something to share with you all. I'm in Christmas mode as I'm sure everyone is and always looking for good ideas to make/share with others. I love these according bookets. I made this one with the kids for Daddy on Father's Day. It was perfect: one pocket for me, & three left so they each got their own. I found a picture of them and then they wrote a letter on the back of their personalized "tag". I was thinking this could be great for Christmas as well!! You could stick in gift cards, or homemade coupons... they are so easy to make. Start with a sheet of 12x12 cardstock. Score in half (six inches) then score the other way at 3", 6" & 9". When you fold it in half you've created these "pockets" You only put sticky strip (the best adhesive in my opinion for this type of thing) on the edges at each end. You can cut designer paper, photos, stamped images and decorate however you want. I just used the circle & square punches to create the notches at the top. When you're done, fold it up, tie a ribbon and your done! A very fun a quick project. What Gramma wouldn't love this little booklet of memories! :-) Looking forward to showing you something new tomorrow.
g'night.

No comments: