Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Stars

Usually what I need most are birthday cards. I can never have enough. It seems every time I turn around it is SOMEONES birthday or the kids are off to another birthday party. Of course summer is a tad crazy for us with being mid-move, but what I TYPICALLY like to do (and I'm getting a few done) is stock pile kids' birthday cards. I like to lay out a few & have the kids' pick out which one they would like to give to a friend. If I'm late, and don't have a card made they are truly disappointed - they love to give handmade cards (and oh how that makes me happy! LOL) Again, another card with this star set that I love! It's a great one to stamp, cut out and pop up with different dimensions. I also used the SWISS DOTS cuttlebug folder again on this card.

It's bad photo due to glass reflection while taking photo. It's been make a card, grab the camera, SNAP sort of thing. No time to do a real set up and GOOD photo, but... you get the IDEA of the card anyway :)
Remember if you want to *win* the goodie, you need to leave a comment on SUNDAY'S POST to be entered into the draw. Maybe I'll draw on Wednesday - my anniversary :)
Enjoy the new week - do something you've been procrastinating about! Then come tell me what it was, k?
.k.

No comments: