Saturday, August 16, 2008

Get Whale Soon

I must say, I love the cuttlebug. I mentioned I'd have a Q&A post so if you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to answer them for you :) One I've gotten a few times is the cuttlebug. What is it and do I need it!? Of course you NEED IT! LOL. Meet.... the cuttlebug:

With this *tool* you can cut, emboss & have so much fun! You can get diecuts galore, but my FAVORITE are all the embossing folders. There's a lot more information at Provo Craft website - CLICK HERE.
One of my favorite folders is the one used on this Get Well card - Swiss Dots. So versatile... love it. As you look at my cards you'll see I use the embossing folders a lot. When I don't have the right designer paper, but flat is feelin' too plain, I use my cuttlebug. I've been starting to purchase some Nestitibilites which can be used in the cuttlebug with a little tweaking! :) I'm not one to have ALL the machines... just no space for it. SO - if I can make one machine do it all, then that's the one for me!
When I get together & stamp with friends I often try to stamp out images that I don't have myself. I've had my eye on SU's FUN PUN set, but just didn't feel I HAD to have it (I have a *few* that are similar). So I stamped out some images to color & use. This was one of them. I don't send out too many get well cards, but I'm thinking I should. What better way to help someone feel better than to let them know you were thinking of them? Do you know anyone who's feeling under the weather? Think about sending them a card, I'm sure you'll make them smile.

.j.

No comments: