Monday, August 17, 2009

Beach Day

I loved how this page worked out(yes, still the the wedding album, I do not even know these people, LOL). Isn't that rub-on from Stampin' Up (12" flowers) fabulous?! Made me hunt for more of these rub ons (Thank you Marie!!! She sold me FOUR SETS!!) I think if you click on the image it's bigger? Does that work? I added stamped images as embellishments. I also used some linen ribbon and stamped treasure on the end (with StazOn) with a little collection of buttons on the end. :) Simple & pretty...and I love the paper!
Picking up a new Mac laptop on our trip to Fort Mac - yahoo. I'm sure I'll be on a steep learning curve, so if you have any tips for me...BRING THEM ON!! leave me a comment if you have one, love one, or have any tips for me on WHICH one you'd recommend :)
.j.

No comments: