Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Film strip

Have you ever made your own "film Strip" with the spiral punch for Stampin' Up? I think it's a cool idea so I played with it a bit on this page when the wedding party went to the Lava Tubes. I love Tidy Alphabet stamp sets as I find it so nice to stamp, trim, mat and trim ... and use! I added eyelets (hard to tell on this paper) around the photos here & there in pairs along with stamped and cut out words.....the design paper was busy enough so I wanted to keep it simple.
I will be starting a blog (soon I hope) of our family adventure of travels....I'll let you know when we get that up & running if you want to follow us around :) We've got a fabulous vacation home booked in Lake Havasu City for 5 weeks and it is SWEET! Amazing pool (the kids will FREAK!), love it. But first we'll do California and Disneyland...fun to get it all planned out and start booking things, makes it seem very real! :)
.j.

No comments: