Thursday, August 27, 2009

A father's Day Card - or - a quick layout idea! :)

We are in Fort McMurray right now for a little over a week.  Getting stuff out of storage that we want to sell and getting those last minute things done before the big trip.  Also a few things still to get done with organization for home-schooling.  Very excited about it this year (is that because it's my first year?) but also very overwhelmed with it all.  Thankfully there's others out there who remember their first year & they have given me such help!  (thank you Tania, Lila & Diane!!)
Stamping time has no existed these last few weeks.  It seems that the end of summer comes far too quickly & then it's so busy.
This is a card I haven't shown you yet - one I had to do in a panic as Father's Day was fast approaching and I needed to get it in the mail!  I actually like how it turned out.  I used a photo from a special time and layered it and then used stickers to "write" the sentiment :)
Hope you're having a great week!
.j.



No comments: