Monday, August 09, 2010

Sweet Treats!

We had a great weekend with Daddy home!! I even got down to the stamp room yesterday afternoon to stamp up a dozen Baby Thanks cards to have on hand. Starting to feel like we're finally getting things organized & nearly ready for this baby to arrive. Only a couple more weeks to go (well, that's my prediction). :)
I'm trying to faithfully get out some paper hugs & blessings in these next couple weeks while I'm still able to. Even though it's been 9 years, I remember all too well the exhaustion that comes with a new little one!!
This was a little something I made for my nieces and nephews. We don't live near any family, so I knew this summer I wouldn't be able to take them out for an ice cream treat, so I thought I'd send one in the mail (well... the gift card variety! LOL)
This set, Sweet Treats, is from Stampin' Up! I thought it would work perfectly for our little surprise. The strawberry paper is from Basic Grey and the ribbon was recycled off a package I received awhile back. The red stripes reminded me of an ice cream parlor :) I added some sparkle to the cherry on top too!
YUM!