Thursday, February 08, 2007

Here's DaaaaaaaaY Five! :)

I still need to figure out how to take a proper photo of my scrapbook pages. This one I had to angle a bit to keep the bedroom light from glaring off of it. I did finally figure out NO FLASH, but when I take the photo in the night it's hard to avoid that overhead light and be able to crop it without seeing behind it. I blew up this photo to an 8x10 to get a good look at the size of tree and how HIGH the little platform above is. I had some cool textured paper that I thought resembled bark well & used it on this page. :) So fun to actually start using all the goodies I've collected along the way. For awhile there I thought I was more of a collector than an *actual* scrapbooker! LOL. Feels good to finally being USING things :)

that's a pizza box behind the photo! :) A new one that is! LOL... although pizza does sound good!! They are perfect for organizing papers!!
Here's a closer look (above) at my stamping directly onto the photo. I was just praying that I wouldn't slip!! :) StazOn is perfect for a photo-finish.
Here's page two. It was hard as I wanted to include all these photos, but didn't want it to look like I just stuck 6 photos to a page. LOL. So I tried to do a little something to each photo. For three of them I just added journaling & used the window punch to punch it out. I then attached with a brad. Another one I used a black frame around with an epoxy word "WONDER" at the bottom corner. At the top I stamped in stazon directly onto the print & then in the very bottom photo I used photo corners. I was pleased how it all turned out with the base Old Olive cardstock.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

last month Merr showed how she takes her blog pictures. maybe it will help you with yours

http://stampinmerr.blogspot.com/2007/01/photography.html