Friday, February 09, 2007

Mazatlan

Started a quick front page for day six with our next geeky "get off the boat" pic! LOL last night before Survivor :) Yes, I'm a survivor geek!!! Although let the record stand that I do PREFER Amazing Race!
I ordered some Prima flowers (still not here - or even shipped :(...) that I thought would look good on this page, but I'm impatient when I get a page going. So I found some orange flower eyelets in my stash & used those up in the corner instead. I'm not sure if you can quite tell in the photo here, but I used the negative image for my day six title... just cut out the letters & threw them out & used what was left :)
Tomorrow brings a sleep in (yeah!!!!) and a soccer game (looks like the rains will continue.... soggy game tomorrow!!) and hopefully time to do my next page :-) I know I haven't shown cards in awhile... I'll have to get some of those done to show you. My new stamps from the spring mini arrive tonight so I best play with those a bit over the weekend as well. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: