Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In The Fast Lane


It truly is crazy how busy life has been in preparation for our cruise as well as the house project & three children! :) I've been very glad to have birthday cards & such on hand for occasions such as these when I'm so busy that I can't even stamp a card *gasp*! :) I'll be gone for a couple of weeks & then hopefully I'll have tons of photos to share with you to see :) There's always amazing samples & ideas on the boat.
This is a card I made for a wedding. I sure like The Art of Life stamp set. Even though it's retired, I have to pull it out now & again. I thought this was a very versatile card. I also love to stamp a matching envelope when I have the time. You could stamp any sentiment over the top for any occasion. Enjoy. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.