Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Musings

It's a Monday. Kids are off on a Pro-D day which is nice as I don't have to rush back & forth from school. I love lazy days :) The sun is even shining which we've missed terribly! My hubby keeps teasing (perhaps he's serious?!?!) that we're moving to Arizona. He often wonders if people wonder WHAT IN THE WORLD WE'RE DOING LIVING HERE! I love it personally, yes the rainy days get wearisome, but the beauty of it outweighs those days for me. I can't imagine not living by the ocean. So... I'm thinking I gotta get some stamping done. May arrives tomorrow and May is full of birthdays -- even a new one as my sister-in-law is due on the 17th!!! :))))))) I went into my stamping room & it looks like my kids were *playing*. I need to do some clean up before I can get stamping. Hopefully I'll then be able to post some for you to see. I'm looking forward to the new BLING coming in the catalog this summer. RHINESTONE BRADS! How cool is that?!?

No comments: