Monday, July 23, 2007

Crazy Monday.

Today is going to be crazy. Hubby is already at the house working & I'm putting supper in the crock pot (what a lifesaver that little machine can be!!), letting the kids sleep in (oh to be a kid again!!), and getting lunch & snacks put together while we're working out there. I've got some major painting I have to get done before the cabinet maker comes in tomorrow morning. Not to mention a little thing called PACKING for 5 people for our trip... TOMORROW!!

I saw these great storage stamping units online that I thought I'd share today before heading out the door :) Have a great week everyone.
.j.


SWEEEEEEEET!!! I'd love a cabinet like this one. Of course everything wouldn't fit in there (SHHHHH!) but what a great little set up for your basic supplies so you can be set up in the living room or family space but close it all up pretty! :)

It's by a company called For Keeps Sake.
They have lots of cool (and pricey!) storage goodies :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I stopped by this website (For Keeps Sake) and Wow! There's some amazing stuff for organizing your stamp room! I agree, a little pricey though...

I tagged you on my blog, so feel free to stop by and get the details! :)