Monday, July 16, 2007

It's a Stampin' Day!

OK, I'll let you in on a secret (it's TECHNICALLY STILL Sunday... but not for TOO much longer!) hehehe. I thought I'd write my Monday entry tonight as Monday is a stamping day! :) My stampin' friend is coming to down -- woohoo.... SO need a day to play -- I've been stamping the last couple of nights (ok... coloring images in front of lame TV) quite late, so it'll be nice to sip hot Java & make some cards. It was short notice, so I didn't get any photos printed off to scrapbook, so I think I'll try to get some kids' birthday cards made... always scrambling for those! This is a card similar to "yesterdays" ;-)....but more feminine. Same layout, doodling, cuttlebug..... a quicker version though as there were no frogs or creatures leaping off the paper! LOL.

No comments: