Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've been Tagged...

After scrubbing primer off my body AGAIN, (shorts are a MUST with this HEAT WAVE, but I do see now why they created PAINTER OUTFITS! LOL)... I came home to see I had been *tagged* by a fabo gal I met on the cruise, Kerry. She was such a sweetie & I was able to strike up a conversation with her so easily. You know those kind of people.... after 5 minutes you feel like you've known them for a long time! ;-) Anyway, she's a sweetie and you'll want to check out her blog!

This game of tag requires me to tell you 7 things about me -- SO... here you go! :)

1. I'm 33 years old, but had to show my ID when I was at the liquor store. (That could have been because I'm NEVER in a liquor store, but was picking up some beer for hubby's workers). They say I'll be happy I look young for my age ;-)

2. I love chocolate & mint combos! mmmmmmmmmm....

3. I have three kids & my oldest (10 yrs) is only 2" shorter than me!!

4. You can bribe me with a Starbucks! ;-)

5. I hate painting (LOL)

6. I love going to church. Getting everyone ready & out the door .... that entirely different! :)

7. I love staying up late. :)

Thanks Kerry!

Off to take the kids on a "junk run" !! :)

No comments: