Saturday, July 14, 2007

Treasured Java

Found some stamping time last night -- ahhhh... felt good to get in there & mess it up again :) I need to start thinking about packing as our plan is to move into the UNfinished house at the end of next month. I really need to go through my stamping stuff & pack up things I don't really need often. What a job that will be. So I have a few cards to share with you, but I will spread them out so I have something to share each day -- ;-)

I got some new goodies yesterday. A little preorder from SU *YEAH!!* and some stamps from My Favorite Things that I have been PINING for!!! :) This is from their Hot Stuff Set. I made this card for a friend of mine who lives too far away & I miss our cherished coffee times together. I saw this set & immediately thought of her. I love these MFT stamp sets... I got a few and hope to play again tonight with them :))))) I used my PrismaColor Pencils and the Blender pencil that goes with them. I've tried the medium everyone talks about using... mine was just a paint thinner of sorts from Michael's, but I just don't seem to have the knack for it. The blender pencil seems to work awesome for me... and no mess which is a bonus. I used another set I got awhile back with the swirls and then the canvas SU background stamp. Old Olive & Chocolate Chip cardstock were "scraped" with Very Vanilla craft pad. It was one of those cards that I just kept playing and adding ink to.... what do you think?
enjoy your saturday....
.j.

No comments: