Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A rainy day.


We had a rainy day here on the Island. Kids were going a bit squirrely being pent up in the house. We ended up going to the library for awhile & picking up books, doing some reading & watching a movie together. My son REALLY wanted to go to cyber-city (toned down arcade type of place for younger kids), so we went & played games there for a little while :) They have so much fun -- we had a good day. :)

This is a card I cased from KRISTIE REYNOLDS. I don't know her but I'm a blog surfer! ;-) Mine is a bit different, but the idea was hers :) I don't know who she is, but liked her bella card! I made these on Monday's stamping day. Got a few of them done. Used my aquapainter & wondercrayons to color in the image. Still practicing with my prismacolor pencils... thinking I need the much talked about GAMSOL (sp?) to work with them and a much better black ink as I hate "dragging" or *smearing* the black into my vibrant colors. I've heard of NOIR BLACK PALETTE HYBRID INK so I'm thinking I'll have to get some to try out. There's *always* something to add to my wish list :)

Off to clean the kitchen & slip into my stamp room before PJ time :)
.j.

No comments: