Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mommy & Me Day.


This photo was taken with bad lighting..... but it does use the new scallop punch and a fun new little SU set I got "It's All Good". I got some great stamping done yesterday.... I'll have to take some photos and post them over the next day or two. Didn't get too many DIFFERENT kinds done, but got a number of the same design done - I love to get a card done & then make a 1/2 dozen or so to have on hand. Makes it easier to whip out cards too :) I had a bunch of cards I was making not put together so it felt great to *finally* get them all assembled.
Well, my younger two are off for a play-day today so my older daughter & I are going to have a Mommy & Me day. She LOVES books so we're off to Chapters, a little lunch & then we'll hit the mall -- what a fun day it will be! :)
enjoy your Tuesday!!
-.j.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out