Friday, July 24, 2009

Beer Tasting.

No, not me. :) One of the days they all went & tasted different beers....great that she was able to bring back a coaster (actually two) that I was able to encorporate into this page. I used my slit punch to create the scalloped edge on page two and used my circle nestibilites to create the rings. Simple. Simple. Doing a whole album in basically a WEEK I had to go simple! I matted nearly all the photos in black (using one of my all-time favorite scrapbooking tools - Perfect Layers!!) to keep it uniform through-out. This was a "rats I already put the pages IN the album and I'm too lazy to take them back out to take the photo!" HA. So, picture has a bit of a blah layer on it, this is why :) I thought too if the bride wanted to, she could journal under or around a couple of these photos to personalize them and add some of her own thoughts... would be cool.
.j.

No comments: