Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Wednesday, right?

Wow, does time ever go by in a blink! We were down in Nanaimo for the {partial} week and although it was a "working holiday" it was great. SO wonderful to see David's folks - love my in laws!! Miss them terribly & I'm thrilled to hear them already chatting about plans to visit us down in Arizona this November - waaaahooooo! We got lots of what needed to be done - done. This is good. We're back in Vernon now, David is back in Fort Mac and now the plans of when to leave and how to go are in full swing. Life is good!
Here's another page in the album I did. The house that they stayed in looks FABULOUS! Check out that pool - amazing. She had a ton of photos of the wedding. I simply asked her to go through and put them into groupings for me as to which ones she'd like to see on each layout spread. I told her I couldn't make any promises as they were all 4x6 and many were difficult to trim down, so that helped immensely in deciding what photos to use. Here again SIMPLE was the key. I used the fabulous THICKERS, love those, on this page for the main title. I used black vinyl. The 'together' was just script print stickers I used to form a word. I'm going to be looking for creative ways to use up letters - watch for it! LOL. A couple chipboard expressions on page on, a rub on flower on page two....simple, simple.

Hope to get some cards stamped up this week as well - a few to get out in the mail so perhaps you'll see some cards slipped in here & there amongst the scrapbook pages. How's your summer going thus far? Enjoying the heat?! :)

.j.

No comments: