Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Broccoli Salad

My Mom had a little family reunion last weekend and she wanted everyone to have a break and asked me to cook a ham and make some salads & deliver them to everyone on Saturday for dinner :) What fun! This is always a favorite at our house, so I thought I'd make it for the group!

Broccoli Salad
1 head broccoli
1 bunch of green onions
1`-1/2 cups chopped celery
1/2 cup crumbled bacon
1-1/2 cup green grapes
toasted slivered almonds
sunflower seeds
raisins
Dressing:
1 cup mayo or salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
Mix all together and enjoy. :)

2 comments:

kellycats said...

I LOVE Broccoli Salad....isn't it wonderful?

Jennifer said...

Yes, I love it! Kids are ho-hum on it though.... adults seem to gobble it up though. :)