Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Although we are back in Alberta, we have decided *not* to unload the storage unit and move in these frozen temperatures. So most of my stamping goodies are still all packed up, it'll be close to a year until it's all unpacked and it will feel like Christmas, with everything like new again; I'm excited!! We are planning to head back to Arizona for a couple of months just as soon as we can swing it. Yes, we love it down there. +21C in the winter compared to -35C ? Hello, I am there! It's jut the living out of suitcases that can drive me insane. So for now, we are settling in a furnished little place and it seems to be working for the most part. Homeschooling is going well (most days) and I'm getting some stamping time which is fabulous.
This is a card I made for my niece. I thought with that hen nestled atop that gift, "warmest wishes" was the perfect sentiment. I used Stickles on the wrapping paper dots, not sure if you can see that in the photo that well. I've had my eye on those sheer flowers (at PTI), but every time I went to order them they were out of stock. NOT THIS TIME :) So I pulled them out and played a bit with this card. OK, not much playing, stuck a button on it, lol, but used one just the same. Design Paper - Basic Grey, Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Copic Markers
Hope you're week is going well,
.j.

No comments: