Saturday, January 02, 2010

Snorkel Thanks.

We are back in {cold} Canada and already missing Arizona. We had a fabulous time and are readily planning our next escape. -35C is not nearly as enjoyable as +21C!
While we are here though I hope to have a bit more time creating. My stamping friend pointed me in the direction of this bloggers challenge...
Check it out, it might be a challenge that allows you to scrapbook 2010 one month at a time! I'm hoping to follow this challenge, let me know if you join as I'd love to see your pages!!
This card I'm sharing with you today was a thank-you card we sent to the owners of the house in Lake Havasu City, AZ where we spent most of our time. We loved it there & so enjoyed our time there (and the pool!!).
The image is from Whipper Snapper, DS Paper by Basic Grey and solid cardstock is all Stampin' Up!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will enjoy a blessed New Year.
I plan to be a bit more active on my blog, so hopefully a few of you are still out there :)
.j.

No comments: