Sunday, January 17, 2010

A busy Week.

It was Hello Monday. Blink. Hello Sunday. Wow, what a full week! Between doctor's appointments, a field trip, a sprained ankle (poor hubby), a put out back (yes, poor hubby again!!) family night and school, it was jam packed. It is *so* nice to have the sun out shining brilliantly this afternoon. Although the chill & the snow is still here, and will be for some time, the sunshine is a blessing! I haven't had much time this week to play with my stamps, but I still have some to share with you. It's getting on the computer to post them that's been the challenge. Funny how I bought this laptop for me and I never seem to get on it! LOL.
This image is from Whipper Snapper (♥ their images!!) and on their sample card, they had the sentiment "snow is overrated!" HA. Love that. We needed another Christmas thank-you card for my brother & I thought this would be the perfect image to play with. Isn't he cute? I colored him in using Copic Markers, stamped 'thank-you' in Versamark on the background, and added a couple buttons.
stamps - Whipper snapper (main image), Family Phrases (Stampin' Up!)
Paper - Stampin' Up, Design Paper - Basic Grey
Buttons - PTI
Other - Copic Markers, Brilliance Graphic Black Ink.

No comments: