Monday, January 04, 2010

A Simple Thank-you

We will be working on getting our Christmas thank-you cards out in the mail this week. Often when I stamp a number of cards (which are all different) I end up with bits & pieces of this & that. I don't like to waste anything (anyone else have a scrap bin that is overflowing??!). I decided after I made our Christmas Cards and even a few thank-you cards, I would make a couple more with the "scraps" that were left on the table. I'm *so* missing my cuttlebug for texture, and my sewing machine for something different, but I tried to get a few different layers (some design paper, some solid cardstock that I stamped with Versamark), to give it some depth. A very simple card, but it turned out pretty good & it recycled a number of bits & pieces too!
Have you made a "scrappy" card lately?
.j.

No comments: