Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello Monday.

Monday.
Fresh start to a new week, how's yours looking?
The lighting in this card is a little off. I'm in the basement, so to get good photos is proving to be a challenge. This was the other birthday card for the boy's birthday. I used the Stampin' Up! set for this one, that seems to be my go-to for boy's birthdays. I guess girls too (I've just used pinks/greens) It was a pretty quick card to put together after the stars were cut out. I popped the red on out with some stampin' dimensionals to give it a bit of depth.
Stamps - can't recall the name, if you really want to know, comment and I'll try to look it up for you (at a hockey game right now without the ability to just look at it! lol)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Design Paper - Basic Grey
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a great boy's card! They are so hard to do once you get past the truck & tractor years. aLL THOUGH, Oonce I made a card for a 16yo that was a dump truck that ran over a gingerbread man (who said: Not my gumdrop buttons!) stamped image torn in half, the woman's head from the loads of love series (colored as Martha Stewart), and marker inked one of the dogs from the loads of love series with turqoise (to make BLUE from blue's clues. He though it was hilarious. Who knew a warped homemade card could be such a hit, lol. -tania

Jennifer said...

Ha, thanks Tania! Sounds like a fantastic card too!! Any pics of it? :)