Sunday, January 16, 2011

CLICK, CLICK

Sharing with you our Christmas thank-you cards. Yes, I make my kids write thank-you cards. Basically my "rule".... or "edict thinking" .... is....
If the person is not present when you open the gift, they need a special form of thanks. And well for me, what's better than a paper hug!
I'm happy to say they all made it out in the mail :) WHEW.
Good thing too as this week the NASTY cold/flu bug hit our home...a-a-choo!
Yes, we're still getting over it. Lots of coughing, sneezing, blowing, achy, shivering going on here. Needless to say we've been hunkering down, trying to stay warm in these -30 temperatures.
I've been busy the last couple of weeks taking my photos for the day. I have forgotten a couple of times but I'm not going to fret about it. Somedays might just be words while other days have two photos; that's what I love about it - FLEXIBILITY! Oh, how I need that in my life at this stage!
Unfortunately my printer is malfunctioning to the point of sheer frustration so I've ordered my prints online. Now I wait. *sigh* Why is waiting always so hard? SO, when they arrive and I have them, I'll share with you my first week :) I got the Project for Life kit in the mail and after finally feeling a wee bit better I cracked it opened and got it all put together, YAY! Little issue with the binder, but fantabulous customer service and they are sending me out a new one!
Life. Is. Good.


4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love these!!! what stamp set is that stamp you used in the tree?

Jennifer said...

Hi Rhonda,
Thanks!
The tree is from an OLD Stampin' Up set called Perfect Presentation. I believe it's from 2007, a level 3 hostess set. The "air burst" behind it is from Season of Joy - now that one MAY still be around and it does have a tree in it as well, but it wasn't as easy to cut out :p

cedargirl said...

That is an excellent gift opening guideline! Hmmm, guess it's never too late to start saying thanks. Especially when it comes in cards as sweet as those you sent!

Jennifer said...

Awwwwm thanks :)