Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

Welcome 2011.
2011, wow. First time I've "written" that. New year, new goals, new perspectives... new. Love it. I'm still working on my "hopes" for 2011 and some highlights from 2010. One thing I want to do more of is journaling and documenting our life, so you may see that more on my blog now as it's a great way to go back and remember (or find useful journaling for scrapbook pages when I'm *behind*... or simply working backwards!)
This was our SIMPLE Christmas card this year. Had to be simple. I'm amazed how much time a baby requires in a day and just how little I actually get done - I think that's the part I forgot about it the most. I wake up with a list of things to do and go to bed with the very same list!
You know what though.... I don't really mind. I am savoring this special time. I *do* remember how very quickly they grow up and so those midnight snuggles and morning smiles - *bliss*
There will ALWAYS be dirty dishes, a messy floor, and "hot spots" throughout my house, I'll clean them up.... eventually!
Actually, you'll hear me spouting some FLYlady in the next while as I've decided to get back on my FLYlady routines to bring a little order to this {somewhat} chaotic, but happy, little home.
School starts again tomorrow - I wonder how that will go?
Kraft & Read Red cardstock (SU) and snippets of both SU and Basic Grey design paper. Linen thread, Fiskars border punch, SU rounder punch, clear stickles, copic markers, paper piercing tools, and buttons.
Done.

1 comment:

cedargirl said...

so, this card may have been simple to you but it was stunning, LOVED it! Sweet paper hug! Good on ya for figuring out some new resolutional type things! You will do well I am sure :)