Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been *tagged*, so here's my info on A-Z :)

A-Available or Taken: Taken
B-Best Friend: David (my hubby!!)
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate Pecan Pie
D-Drink of Choice: Coffee - if I'm feeling rich, make it a Starbucks
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: Computer
F-Favorite Color: Ooh, tough one for me -- Always Artichoke, Brocade Blue close behind
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: I could pass, not eating much sugar these days - but if I'm going to splurge, make it some high quality chocolate & I'm IN!
H-Hometown: we moved around so much growing up, I don't feel like I have a home town. Born in Mission, BC - but spend most of my elementary years in Spruce Grove, AB :)
I-Indulgence: Starbucks Caramel Light Frappuccino, After Eight Chocolate Bar, sleeping in!!
J-January or February: February!! My B'day month & my daughters too -- & I just love Valentine's Day... not to mention we're that much closer to fresh tulips!
K-Kids and Names: Megan - nearly 10, Joshua - 7 & Sarah - 5, and my big Kid we call Dad -37
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Faith & my family
M-Marriage Date: August 20, 1994.
N-Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, I'm sandwiched in the middle.
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges (but I'd pick a grapefruit if I could!)
P-Phobias or Fears: something terrible happening to one of my children
Q-Favorite Quote: I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Phillipans 4:13
R-Reason to Smile: sunshine, my kids, my husband getting his groove on, my brother winning that LOTTO!! Come ooooooon BEN!!!
Season: SUMMER ALL THE WAY!!! Beach, sand & suntans! oh yeah!!!
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: OK - how do I do this? See how computer inapt I am?!?
U-Unknown fact about me: I played center on my high school basketball team (I'm only 5'3'!!)
V-Vegetable you don't like: Parsnips, not a huge fan., but I'm a veggie fan!!
W-Worst Habit: Interrupting.... gotta work on that one!
X-Xrays: teeth
Y-Your fave food: POPCORN (it's a little insane actually) & anything that I didn't have to prepare or clean up! ;-)
Z-Zodiac: Aquarius I think... never pay attention to it.

No comments: