Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's almost my Anniversary :)


It's almost my anniversary! The big 13! Hard to believe it's been 13 years and the same time it feels like it's just always been. :)I met him when I was in grade 5 -- funny when we look back on it. I was best friend's with his sister (DH is 4 years older than me) in elementary school & our dad's worked together in the same church. Then our family moved and their family moved, and years passed by until our dad's pastored together again... only this time I was in grade 11. We started dating when I was 17 (he even asked my Dad's permission to DATE me!!) and dated for 3.5 years before getting married. YES, I was ONLY 20! :) I married my best friend and he is still my best friend to this day. I pretty much use all my 10,000 words a female speaks a day on him (poor guy! LOL). I made him a card while he was away so I wouldn't be trying to sneak into my stamp space while he was home. I used Bazzil cardstock for the base of my 6x6 card. I got all my inspiration from atomicbutterfly on SCS. Click here to see her card.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful card. happy anniversary!