Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dessert Nachos....

k, have you heard of this dessert? HELLO! Does it ever sound YUMMY. My kids would LOVE IT. I found it on this blog... CHECK IT OUT HERE! -- there's a picture so you know what I'm talking about. I think my kids would have tons of fun making & EATING this.

Here's some directions I found on Kismet,Art and Life Blog:
Recipe for Dessert Nachos: Take flour tortillas, spray or brush with melted butter, sprinkle liberally with cinnamon and sugar, cut into wedges, bake in oven until crisp (350 10-15 minutes, turning over once). Arrange them on platter, top with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, fresh chopped fruit (kiwi, bananas, pineapple, cherries), some whipped cream, and more cinnamon sugar. Gorge yourself.

Fun family night dessert. ENJOY -- think we'll have to try these out over spring Break.

3 comments:

otagogirl said...

Arrgh, you always post the yummiest recipes, and I'm doing Weight Watchers!
I think you've been spammed in the last post....!
Have a relaxing break,
Karen in Hfx.

Jennifer said...

Thanks Karen... got that one out of there -- spam on blogs - go figure! :) Well this recipe is slightly healthy.... there is fruit! LOL.

QuiltNut Creations said...

that looks super yummy