Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm back! :)

First off, I did want to say thanks to those who "noticed" I was gone. :) We were off enjoying Spring break -- so now we're back & I'm ready to start stamping again! I got to a great little stamp store in Vernon, so brought back some new goodies to play with! So no pics for you today, but stay tuned as I hope stamp-time is around the corner! I know there's laundry, unpacking and reorganizing to do but aww well.... isn't that ALWAYS the case! :) Our floors are basically DONE and I'm happy to say that we can start UNPACKING! WOW.... 2 years the kids have had some of their things packed up and it's almost time to unpack. It'll be like Christmas.
K -- time to make some coffee and get going on my taxes (yes, I'm always this late!)...
OH -- a cool thing I found.
***I've noticed a lot of "fuzzy" embellishments out these days. THINK fun flock! Well, a tip I found was if you take a brad with glue on it, you can dip it into fun flock and create your own fuzzy brad?! How cool is that?! A must try. I can see it being used on baby cards -- cozy & fuzzy!

have a fabulous weekend!
.j.

2 comments:

MarieK said...

Welcome home and to this strange west coast weather!
I swear the weather has been totally freaky here lately...sunshine, rain, hail and snow all on the drive home from Langley! 20km/hr along the upper levels through Lynn Valley - I'm not kidding!!
I had seen the flocked brads before but couldn't find flock anywhere. Stampendous (sp?) makes it but who sells it????
Until....I popped into Scrapbook City in Surrey (they have online too) and picked up white and black. I've heard that you can dye the white with the copic markers using an air tool. I'll add that to my list of things to experiment with....
Have fun unpacking and enjoy a break while the kids are school today! Yippppeee!

QuiltNut Creations said...

welcome home! enjoy unpacking and finally getting settled in :)