Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm slowly getting back on track here. Kids are back in school this week, David flies out this afternoon, boxes are getting opened and unpacked, beds are getting set up! My daughter was thrilled to have her bed up! Yeah -- after 2 years it was "brand new" again! LOL. I had about 5 minutes to stamp the other day.... pulled out my new stamp set by Penny Black:

I didn't edit these pics so hopefully they come out ok -- not cropped and pretty, but still a visual! :) I stamped these little birds and then colored ONE with my Copics and ONE with my primsacolor pencils & OMS.... can you guess which is which?

Today I will sadly drive hubby to the airport & then tonight I will treat myself to some stamping time! SO... hopefully tomorrow I'll have a REAL card to show you :)
hope the sun is shining at your house,
.j.

No comments: