Thursday, April 03, 2008

a blah card, but still a card.

I haven't gotten back into the stamping groove. Not sure if it's the excitement of the house slowly coming together & my focus is there, a disastrous stamp area (all the rooms without flooring had to be emptied and put in a finished room so my stamping stuff is everywhere --although hubby did a pretty great job and still making everything accessible... isn't he fabulous!), or what.... but the last couple of cards I've made are ho-hum. This was one of those cards that I was just using up an image I had and wanted to try a new technique I saw -- embossing on ribbon! Not sure if you can tell (maybe you can click on the photo to enlarge it)... but I stamped and embossed on the wide green grosgrain ribbon on this card.

It's a pretty boring card if you ask me.... but... my goal this afternoon is to ATTEMPT to clean off enough space that I can actually stamp and enjoy it! :) Frustrations with locating things and running out of room quickly depletes my creativity - you?
I'm off to help in my son's classroom today for a few hours so I will spend time tonight hopefully in my space. Still trying to go through and PURGE want I don't use/love/need.... I'll post some sale items in a week or two - stay tuned :)
weekend is around the corner! yah-hoooo :)
.j.

No comments: