Monday, March 02, 2009

Simple Birthday

I think this birthday could be used for either gender. I like cards like that! :) I made these for my dad & father-in-law's birthdays. With us being gone for so long (technically a move as we're moving out of this place, but probably back here.. so then is that a "MOVE"???) at any rate, we'll have all our stuff in storage so I wanted to make sure to get all the family cards done. Still have more to do (hopefully in a week or so I'll find some more stamping time). With DH being home this week, we're going to go full out on packing mode! See how much we can get done while the kids are in school and we have uninterrupted packing time. Of course we typically start chatting.... maybe sit to have a cup of something... and before we know it, it's time to pick up the kids. We must stay FOCUSED - LOL. Both procrastinators.. NOT GOOD!
This simple card is made on Confetti Tan ( an all time favorite of mine that Stampin' Up! retired.. still cry over that one!!). Quite similar to Kraft but SOOOO much better. Red flecks that make it look pretty and not like a cardboard insert. I stamped white "grass" and then used my nestibilites to make the layers on the sand dollar stamped image. Simple. And.. I like it :)

No comments: