Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coming up for Air.

Thankfully I have a couple of cards saved to show you as I haven't had any stamping time... too many boxes to fill - :) I have a few posts ready for Wednesday's recipe days, so at least you'll have that. I'll be sporadic in my postings but I'm going to try to keep up. Thanks for all the emails. I know there's not too many comments on here, but many of you email me, so thanks for that. Good to hear from you! :)
This is the card I made ahead of time for my nephew who will be turning 13 if you can believe it. WOW. Seems INSANE to me how they are all growing up so fast. It's a bit of a mish-mash of stuff, but it all seems to come together without any girly feel to it (I'm guessing that is KEY for a 13 yr. old!LOL) What is everyone working on these days? We woke up to -37 today.. this cold snap is still here... brrr. Feel like cranking the heat & stamping... but... I pack instead. Hope to get some good stamping time in while I'm staying at my moms. We'll see. Not sure how much room I'll have for all my stuff! Enjoy your week!
.j.

No comments: